We are looking for an experienced, high energy Parts Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level.
- Establish inventory controls, levels and balance them for maximum turnover.
- Establish policies and procedures to maximize inventory security and minimize loss.
- Build good relationships with vendors, drivers, and technicians.
- Set and obtain objectives.
- Control and monitor cycle counts and physical inventory.
- Oversee staff scheduling.
- Assist in collecting past due accounts.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Run a high energy, positive attitude, lean department!!
We offer an excellent Benefits package, 401K, and numerous training opportunities